This is my personal homepage.
- In July 2003 I
at Virtutech, on
Virtutech was bought by Intel in March 2010; I still work on Simics,
only with a new employer.
My work e-mail address
Mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can find all sorts of past and present contact information on my
Big Brother page.
- I’ve got
a blog, and I’m
- Beating Klotski
- This is a puzzle with ten wooden rectangular blocks that you
shuffle about on a small game board in an attempt to get the largest
block to the exit. I never had the patience to solve this puzzle when
I was a kid—and I still don't, but writing
a program to solve the puzzle for you still counts, right?
- git, the information manager from
- My source code management system of choice is git.
It's fast and convenient to use, and its is extremely simple (which makes it easy to understand
what it's actually doing).
- StGit, a patch management
tool for git
- StGit, or Stacked Git, is a tool for managing
patch series. It is built on top of git, and essentially provides a
convenient way to edit the commit history. I am one of the main
contributors to StGit; you can find my development branches
- Master's Thesis
- I spent a few months
implementing and testing a new integer division algorithm for GMP, the
GNU Multiple Precision Arithmetic
Library. You can read about that in my Master's Thesis.
- SPL, the Shakespeare Programming Language
- An esoteric programming language, made by myself and Jon. Every
SPL program looks like a Shakespeare play.